Like you, we know that Disabled People can excel, become experts, be present at the top of their chosen fields, and be confident in their abilities. Still, too many obstacles and barriers remain, making it harder to achieve their goals in Higher Education and beyond.
Like you, we want to see more Disabled People represented at all levels of your workforce.
We can help you and your organisation:
• Reach, connect and inspire the next generation of your Disabled workforce
• Directly tackle injustice and inequality facing Disabled Students by funding financial awards that reduce their financial disadvantage
• Increase employee engagement activities by offering you guaranteed London Marathon places
• Access our network of Disability charities and Disabled-led training opportunities, which strengthen inclusion
What can you expect from working with us?
• Tailored opportunities – we want to work with you to tackle injustices and increase the representation of Disabled People in your field.
• Transparency – we will be realistic, honest, and open with you as we develop a partnership that creates mutual benefits and opportunities at a scale that we can both manage.
• Time – we are a small, committed team who want to invest the time required to build partnerships that work for all involved.
Please contact Nikki to discuss joining our community.
Meet some of our supporters
Thank you for recognising the value and worth of people who are disabled, and the importance of supporting us to attain our full potential for the benefit of the wider society. Everyone benefits when we focus on those with the greatest needs.