Snowdon Masters Scholarship - NOW CLOSED FOR 2023-24 APPLICATIONS
The scholarship aims to:
- Financially support highly achieving and ambitious Disabled Students through master’s programmes.
- Provide the foundation for exceptional Disabled Individuals to lead by example, move into positions of leadership and influence change.
- Connect those in receipt of the scholarship to a wider network of Disabled Individuals through the Disabled Leaders Network.
We are now closed for applications for the academic year 2023-24. If you have submitted an application, we will inform you on 5 May 2023 if your application will proceed to the next stage
- Snowdon Trust Master’s Scholarship – overview
- Eligibility Criteria
- Guidance Document
- Terms and Conditions
- Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our eligibility criteria carefully. If you are not able to access this document, please email us at email@example.com.
Please read our application questions document for the types of questions we will ask in our application form and the guidance document on how to answer the questions. If you are not able to access this document, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read our frequently asked questions before contacting us, as we may have already answered your query.
You can also watch the information webinars explaining the 2023-24 Scholarships programme that we held for applicants and for professionals in Higher Education on You Tube
Applications are now closed for the academic year 2023-24.